Man suffers serious injuries after “fire haircut” goes wrong in western India
A man suffered serious burns after the “fire haircut” went wrong in western India’s Gujarat.
The incident took place in Vapi town, Valsad district. The video went viral on October 27.
Visuals showed the customer sitting on the chair waiting for a haircut while the barber was about to burn his hair for the cut.
The customer’s face was covered with a towel.
Suddenly the fire spread all around the hair and the man suffered serious injuries.
The barber panicked and started to douse off the fire while the victim, who was 18 year old, stood up from his seat and started running.