Massive fire breaks at sports shop in southern India
A massive fire broke out at a shop in southern India’s Telangana.
This incident happened in Vanasthalipuram area of Rangareddy district on October 16.
Visuals showed the shop being engulfed in flames. The fire consumed the insides of the shop as thick black smoke emanated from the building. The fire brigade arrived at the spot after receiving information about this incident and officials got to work. They were seen spraying water jets at the flames and putting out the flames. Police officers reached the spot as well with a crowd also having accumulated in the area.
According to a report, the reason for the fire is said to be a short circuit and the fire brigade officials successfully doused the flames. Although there weren’t any casualties reported, it was learnt that there was a loss of around Rs 15 lakh (USD18,017.24) in this incident.