Massive fire breaks out from underground gas pipeline by side of road in southern India
A massive fire broke out at an underground gas pipeline that was underneath the ground that had a leakage, in southern India’s Telangana.
This incident happened on the Kompally Suchitra main road in Quthbullapur in Hyderabad on November 6.
Visuals showed massive flames coming out of the side of the road. The fire rose to a great height and officials on the road ensured that other people didn’t get any close. Panic ensued in the situation but the fire brigade was soon called in and they managed to douse the fire in one hour.
The fire broke out at 11:30 a.m., causing panic among commuters and bystanders. However, the fire was quickly extinguished by 12:30 p.m. by the fire tenders, DRF teams and Bharat gas teams, who quickly rushed to the spot.
According to a report, there was a gas leak in the pipeline. To worsen things, someone threw a burnt cigarette inside which led to this massive fire. Fortunately, there were no casualties.
*Non-Exclusive Video Rights*