Short circuit causes massive fire to break out at eatery in northern India
Location Mawai bypass, Banda district, northern India's Uttar Pradesh. Date: 2023-06-03
A massive fire broke out at an eatery due to a short circuit in northern India’s Uttar Pradesh.
This incident happened near Mawai bypass in Banda district, early morning on June 3.
Visuals showed a vehicle that was getting burnt in the flames. The area around the vehicle also seemed to have been burnt by the fire as smoke emanated from the place.