Smoke emerges from moving train, fear and panic spreads amongst passengers in southern India
In a shocking incident, smoke was seen emerging from a moving train that led to fear and panic spreading amongst the passengers in southern India’s Telangana.
The incident took place in Mahabubabad district on September 6.
As per reports, the East Coast Express train travelling from Hyderabad to Howrah suddenly started exerting smoke. The brake liners of the train got stuck due to which fumes started coming out of it. The incident took place near Gundratimadugu railway station where the train was stopped by the railway officials for half an hour after which the repair work began. The passengers meanwhile ran for their lives.
There are no further reports of any injury or casualty caused due to the incident.
*Non-Exclusive Video Rights*