Fire breaks out at plastic godown in southern India

Fire breaks out at plastic godown in southern India
A fire broke out at a plastic godown in southern India’s Telangana.

This incident took place in Kothapeta village under Balapur police station area, Hyderabad on April 22.

Visuals showed the fire fighters at the scene as they attempted to douse the flames. The fire wreaked havoc in the plastic godown and burnt the items stacked out in the open. The fire gradually took a major form as it spread across the godown and thick black smoke rose into the sky, which could be seen from a distance.

 The fire officials reached the spot on time were seen spraying a jet of water directly at the burning building and their effort proved to be fruitful as the flames were doused. A total of two fire engines were used to tackle the flames in this godown and the blaze was brought under control. As per local officials, no casualties were fortunately reported in this incident.
*Non Exclusive Video rights*
Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.