Massive fire breaks out at building with huge explosion in southern India
A massive fire broke out on the fourth floor of a commercial building in southern India’s Karnataka.
This happened on Tavarekere main road in Koramangala, Bengaluru on October 18.
Visuals showed the horrifying fire in the building with a loud explosion that followed it. The raging fire was accomplished by thick black smoke as the deadly blaze spread to the whole building. According to a report, a cafe, which was on the fourth floor, is where the fire started.
According to a report, the people inside the building were hurriedly evacuated as the fire broke out.
However, one of them jumped off from the building, suffering injuries in the process. He was taken to the hospital for treatment. A total of four fire tenders were rushed to the spot to bring the situation under control. The cause of the fire is said to be a short circuit.
*Exclusive Video Rights*