Massive fire breaks out at eatery in southern India
A massive fire broke out at a burger shop, located in the ground floor of a five-storey building as a result of a short circuit in southern India’s Telangana.
This incident happened at Road No. 36 Jubilee Hills in Hyderabad on August 27.
Visuals showed fire fighters inside and around the shop as they worked towards dousing the flames. The whole area inside the shop was full of smoke from the fire. According to a report, fortunately there weren’t any casualties in this incident. After receiving the information, a fire tender from Madhupur arrived and was able to put out the flames. People in the other stores as well as those in the building were evacuated. Some property was left damaged in the shop and the cops shut it, with a petrol pump next to it.
*Non-Exclusive Video Rights*