Chilling moment mobile explodes in shopkeeper’s hand in central India
A mobile phone exploded while it was being examined by a shopkeeper in central India’s Madhya Pradesh.
The incident happened in Kanaki village, Balaghat city of the eponymous district on August 14.
CCTV footage captured the chilling moment when the mobile phone exploded in the shopkeeper’s hand as he tried to open its back flap. Named Bunty Lilhare, the shopkeeper was seen trying to examine the battery of the phone by attempting to open its back flap when the device exploded with flames coming out of it. Lilhare, however, wasn’t ruffled by it as he showed the presence of mind to hurl the device away before it could cause serious damage.
The burning mobile landed on a table after being thrown away and Lilhare then tossed it away at a distance on the ground. He also appealed to people to get their mobiles checked if there’s ever any issue with its battery.